Introduction & Preliminary Design
- Meet with Neven Custom Homes to go over your vision for the project
- Review any preliminary ideas and/or concepts and discuss how to make them work with your budget
- If required, Neven Custom Homes will recommended an architect or draftsperson to work with, and get your vision on paper
Design & Contract
- Neven design staff may recommend design changes and or material selections in conjunction with your design team
- Neven Custom Homes will put together a detailed quote based on your preliminary drawings and ideas
- Contract review and signing
- Construction drawings are completed
- Project schedule is developed
- Building permit are applied for
- Neven design staff will work with you an all aspects of the project, from reviewing windows and exterior colours to designing the kitchen & built ins
- You will be put in touch with our suppliers, who you are free to contact on your own, or a Neven Designer can accompany you to these supplier showrooms
- As the project progresses, we are constantly looking ahead to ensure we have selections made and the necessary information to ensure smooth & efficient construction
- The most exciting part of your project!
- We have professional cleaners come through and thoroughly clean every part of the project
- Appliances are delivered installed by our in house employees
- A final inspection is completed with the city to obtain the occupancy permit
- We walk through the house with you for our pre delivery inspection and ensure all outstanding items are dealt with
"We refuse to compromise on quality"
Build Your New Home
Time to build your new custom home?
Neven Custom Homes Ltd. will make your dream home a reality.
Tired of living in an outdated living space?
Neven Custom Homes Ltd can help you achieve the successful transformation of your home.